A wide range of premium quality supplies for tabletop, buffet, pizza and bar
Induced Energy specialises in the design, manufacture and support of induction catering equipment for the professional catering sector
Induced Energy offers the most outstanding professional induction hob available today
- Winner of The Caterer Excellence Award for Induction 2015
- Designed in conjunction with DCA Design International in consultation with chefs
- The Induced Energy CS3000 and CS3001 ranges are designed, manufactured and supported entirely in the UK
- IE induction hobs offer up to 30mm depth of field across the whole range
- Full two-year parts and labour warranty
About Induced Energy
Induced Energy are induction specialists and concentrate all their resources on this exciting cooking medium.
Induced Energy has been leading the UK foodservice induction market since 1991. From their production facility in Brackley, they can offer one of the most flexible ranges of induction, available in the industry.
Whether it is counter top, ‘drop in’ or their revolutionary ‘invisible induction’, Induced Energy has a solution for every application.
Latest news from Induced Energy
Chef / Proprietor Brad Carter of Carters, Moseley installed 2 x CS3000QT induction hobs in his restaurant 2 years ago.
Induced Energy’s “Invisible Cooking Suite” is the latest advance in induction technology. It allows the chef to prepare, cook and hot hold food, both front and back of house, on one surface.
Rev. Dr. Ralph Waller Principal, Harris Manchester College University of Oxford says “I cannot speak too highly of Induced Energy’s induction hobs; they have served the college well over the past decade”.